CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Facebook Privacy...?

 

Tech Minute: Facebook's Privacy Settings (CBS 4)

Recently, the people at The Good Book switched me to the website's new format.  I reacted accordingly. Facebook is making it harder and harder for users to hide certain things. Namely, the inability for users to edit their News Feed or the notifications that appear on their walls. I don't want to know EVERYTHING that my friends are doing nor do I want everyone to know what I am doing. I applaud the Facebook staff for creating an exceptional website that allows me to connect and reconnect with my friends. I trust that they will take heed to the venomous petitions that are floating around and make the necessary changes to the privacy settings.

0 comments: