CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

YouTube Burgler Gets 15 Years



Fox 5 Atlanta

DeGiorgio Jackson was sentenced to 15 years for burglary. I think that's an excessive sentence given the fact that no one was hurt physically by the burglary, but this brother deserves a severe punishment. I have had my property stolen/burglarized. The feeling you get when you know someone stole something valuable from you is almost indescribable. I couldn't overcome the helplessness that consumed my mind. Those feelings were amped to another level when the police took a cavalier attitude towards my situation. I guess they figure I deserved to get robbed because I lived in a lower-middle class neighborhood. It's whatever though...

DeGiorgio and his crew could easily appear on America's Dumbest Criminals. They didn't wear disguises or check for security cameras. If they had done even a half-ass job at reconnaissance, they would have known to disable the cameras before they started their heist. Oh well, DeGiorgio (DiGiorno?) has 15 years to think about his actions.


0 comments: