CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterans Day


My cousin just entered the Navy. He told me yesterday that he will not be sent to another country to serve...at least not initially.Words cannot describe how happy I was to hear that news.

I have the utmost respect for those who serve in the military. I may not agree with the reasons the US is involved in wars/military conflicts across the world, but I support the troops. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the people who have lost someone in the line of duty.

Mystikal served in the Army before he became one of the best rappers on No Limit Records. The jazzy upbeat feel of "Bouncin' Back" really exemplifies the spirit of the Armed Forces.

You keep bumping me against the wall
Yeah I know I let you slide before
But until you seen me...trust me
You ain't seen bouncin' back

0 comments: