CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence Day everyone. I hope you all are able to enjoy all the festivities that come along with this great holiday. I have been waging an internal battle with myself on how I should approach this blog entry. There is a part of me that recognizes the twisted irony associated with this holiday. There other side is simply happy that our great country was able to successfully secede from the British colonies. Since the battle ended in a draw, I will refrain from expounding on the aforementioned stances. "Living in America" has been my jam since Apollo Creed entered the ring in Rocky IV while it was playing. I am sure I will hear this playing at least once this weekend.


Super highways, coast to coast,
Easy to get anywhere
On the transcontinental overload,
Just slide behind the wheel
How does it feel

0 comments: