CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

You Too Fine To Be Doing This...


Montgomery County (Maryland) police said a former Miss Maryland is facing drug charges along with her boyfriend after a raid found drugs, ammunition and cash in their Germantown, MD apartment. Police say Tia Shorts, who was crowned Miss Maryland USA in 2004, and her boyfriend, Joey King, were charged with conspiracy to possess cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of cocaine, and possession of marijuana. . King also faces a firearms charge. Shorts was released in lieu of $10,000 bail.

Source

I wholeheartedly believe that the average person LOVES to read stories like this. Misery loves company and nothing makes miserable people more happy than seeing someone fall from grace. Tia Shorts is a beautiful sister who had a very promising future. I have absolutely no idea how she got herself into this situation, but I'm pretty sure it's because she felt she didn't have any other options. It's amazing how someone's fortunes can change in only five years. Jay-Z's "Fallin", which appeared on his American Gangster album, fits this situation.


I know I shouldnt've did that

I know its gon' come right back

I know its gon' destroy everything I made

Its probably gon' get ya boy sent away

But this game I play, ain't no way to fix it
Its inevitable that I'm...

0 comments: