CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Although this holiday is rooted in capitalism, I still  think it's valuable because it celebrates love. Valentine's Day provides you the opportunity to show your significant other that you love him or her in an extravagant way. I am a firm believer that you should treat your partner like royalty everyday, but I understand that some people think otherwise. The day's events shouldn't be limited to couples though. I bought my mother a dozen roses and some chocolates for Valentine's Day two years ago. She cried tears of joy. I take the love people give me for granted sometimes. I need to do a better job of letting my loved ones know that I appreciate them.

I hope all you lovers out there are using annual leave on Monday. I would hate for you to cut your V-Day festivities short over a little thing like work :) 

World’s Longest-Married Couple to Answer Your Romantic Queries Via Twitter

0 comments: