CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year


2009 was a very memorable year. It was filled with lots of surprisingly fun new beginnings and a few endings that really tested my soul. I was able to travel abroad twice, keep my job, and reach most of my fitness goals. All in all, I have no right to complain. I am sure there are lots of people out there who would love to be in my shoes. My 2009 had its disappointments and heartbreaks, but those are to be expected. You cannot get everything you want in life. I have a pretty long list of things that I want to accomplish in 2010 and I am fairly confident that I can make most of things come to fruition. Optimism is usually half the battle. I hope you are stepping into 2010 with a "glass half full" perspective.


0 comments: