CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Bryants Are Going To Court


Kobe Bryant and his wife, Vanessa, are counter-suing their former maid, according to court documents. The Bryants are suing Maria Jimenez, 48, for breach of contract, breach of covenant of good faith and fair dealing. What the Bryant's are really concerned about is the confidentiality agreement they say Jimenez signed when she was hired in 2007. That agreement prevents her from talking to the press and others.

Jimenez sued the Byrants in March, claiming harassment and verbal abuse by Vanessa Bryant. According to the original lawsuit, Jimenez worked at the Bryant home six days a week, for 10-12 hours a day, from September 2007 to March 22, 2008, handling a variety of tasks that included housecleaning, laundry and cleaning up after the couple's children.

Jimenez claims the final straw was when Vanessa screamed at her for putting an expensive blouse in the washing machine, then demanded that she put her hand in a bag of dog feces to retrieve the price tag for the garment.

Source

Before I start giving my thoughts on this story, it should be noted that I am not a Kobe fan. Kobe IS NOT and NEVER WILL BE as good as His Airness. Kobe has three rings because he was lucky enough to play with Shaunie's husband. Furthermore, I dislike the Lakers as a staff, a record label, and as a motherf***ing crew...RIP Tupac.

I don't know much about Vanessa Bryant. In my eyes, the only notable thing she has done is forgive her narcissistic husband for cheating on her. I really hope she wasn't treating her maid in a disrespectful manner. However, it appears there may be some truth to the maid's accusations. If Ms. Jimenez, has her paperwork in order, she should be able to get a nice piece of change from the Bryants. Unlike Kobe, Vannessa can't drop 81 on the Raptors and make people forget all about her personal life.

Kobe recorded a song with Brian McKnight back in the days. Mr. Bryant doesn't spit any hot fire, but his verse was better than I expected.

Your loves a sword slicing gently through my body
Burn so sweet, blood boils when you speak
Makes me weak but I refuse to weep
Yet when I sleep I feel tears tricklin down my cheek
Stay strong, pride telling me move on
My hearts fightin me, forcin me to hold on
Yours forever, fell for you beyond measure
Pure as ever, fazed by sins of treasure

0 comments: